QUESTIONS A DIGITAL MARKETER SHOULD ASK BEFORE MARKETING
For you to become a digital marketer, there are some questions you need to find answers to before marketing. Questions like:
- Who are the ideal prospect and customers?
- What is the story of your customers?
- What is the benefit that the customers seek?
- What are the profit based on the customers benefit?
- How do you go about making a buying decision?
- What are your customer questions? Points and objectives?
- What are the observable variables (i.e. Demographic) that discriminate the benefit segment for identifying members.
- What gap in information are they lacking, that my content can fill?
Brought to you by: