Customer service has evolved beyond representatives sitting at a desk, attending to customers and answering calls.
Welcome to the disruptive digital age where Everything happens faster online…
Your customers are asking questions and you have to be alert to answer.
I had issues with my phone recently and I decided to consult the brands’ customer service for help.
I was clueless about the address… so, I did the next digital thing that came to my mind.
1. Google search…
2. Found their website…and social media channels..
But Guess what??
Nobody was there to attend to me.
This particular Brand is a growing brand and they made that huge mistake.
That’s why your competitors will be better than you. Not because you don’t have the funds to hire huge human resources to cater for your customers, but because you chose to ignore the voice of your customers.
That is why it is essential to have a LIVE CHAT PLUGIN on your website to Interact with customers
Why Use Live Chat?
There are many reasons why using a chat plugin is smart for WordPress websites. Here are my top 4:
- Access: If you’re going to be asking that people shell out their hard-earned money for your product or service, it’s only fair that you make yourself available to them to answer any questions they may have. In fact, one study showed that having a chat module on your site can increase conversions by 44 percent!
- Customer Service: Having a live chat also shows that you’re available to your customers after they’ve made a purchase. This shows a confidence in your product and a willingness to extend the customer relationship.
- Authority: A chat plugin makes your site look more official. As shallow as that may seem, perception can be everything in business. And giving off a vibe that you know your industry and that you’re willing to be there for your customers can only help you in the end.
- Brand Reputation: This goes along with authority, but deserves its own mention. Your brand’s reputation follows you wherever you go. So getting a rep as a people pleaser and as a company that values its customers can go a long way toward making a good impression.
The reasons above are clear indications why your customer service must dwell on your website. A live Chat will definitely help convert visitors and retain clients.