Most small businesses juggle several social media accounts at once, and with great difficulty.
Thankfully, web developers have come to the rescue with a myriad of applications to maximize the social-media experience across all platforms. Here are the most effective and time-saving applications currently on the market across the five most popular social media tools for business.
- LikeAlyzer:As the name suggests, LikeAlyzer analyzes Facebook pages, generating reports highlighting areas for improvement. This tool is an invaluable resource for businesses new to social media. The page-rank section allows business to see how they stack up against similar brands and by industry standards.
- Wolfram Alpha Facebook Report:This tool is handy for those who drive their business page through their personal profile. The free Wolfram report is incredibly detailed including a relationship status graph.
- Agorapulse:This tool focuses on customer-relationship management (CRM) by building profiles of fans based on their interactions on the page. Pricing starts at $29 which is about 6,400 naira per month for one page with less than 6,000 likes.
- BuildFireis a devilishly streamlined way for a business to create an application in minutes, or the BuildFire team will customize one. BuildFire integrates beautifully with all major platforms, facilitating user engagement.
- PageModooverhauls the aesthetic of Facebook pages by providing custom cover photos, additional tabs and unique landing pages. PageModo offers a basic free package and upgrades start at $6.25 which is about 1,380 naira per month.
brought to you by ;
- Digital Marketing: What It Is & Why You Need It
- 5 Ways to Maximize Your Mobile Marketing Strategy
- The key to social media success: Diversify your strategy
- How To Promote Your Website Online (MayConcept Solutions)